Our Manor Duplex is one of four new styles of Independent Living cottage homes in The Village at St. Anne’s. With a variety building lots available, Residents in the Manor Duplex enjoy a beautifully constructed and spacious 1,498 square foot dwelling featuring a main bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom, second full bathroom, mudroom with laundry, entry porch, back patio and garage. Tours are available by appointment only. Call 717-285-6197 to schedule a visit!
Homes face tree-lined streets creating a cozy neighborhood atmosphere. Gardeners can enjoy maintaining their own flower beds if they so choose, and pet owners are welcome to bring their furry friends.
Services & Conveniences
- Lawn Care
- Interior / Exterior Maintenance
- Trash Removal
- Snow Removal
- Central Gas Heat & Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite TV Access
- Daily Rosary, Mass and Sunday interdenominational worship services
- Pastoral Care Services
- Membership at Hempfield Recreation Center for swimming, fitness classes and more
- Pets are welcome!
Pets require a non-refundable entrance fee
Additional charges, per animal, are due each month
- A full schedule of community activities
- On-campus dining at Café Carmela & Village Bistro
- Preferred access to health services (if needed)
- On-campus continuing care and therapy services, including: