National Day of Giving is Tuesday, November 28th!
We have a day for giving thanks and two days for getting deals, but the Tuesday after Thanksgiving is for giving back! #GivingTuesday is November 28, 2023 – a global day dedicated to giving back!
How Can You Help St. Anne’s on #GivingTuesday?
- Sponsor a Day of Stay
- Become a Business Day of Stay Partner
- Buy a Brick on our pathway
- Contact Us about volunteer opportunies
What is #GivingTuesday?
National Day of Giving is the kick off of the charitable season when we focus on the upcoming holidays and end-of-year giving! This year, on November 28th, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
At St. Anne’s, your generosity can and does make a difference EVERY DAY. Monies raised help defray current year operating expenses while supporting the programs and people that make St. Anne’s Retirement Community unique.
- $25 can put a smile on the face of a Resident that can’t afford to purchase the much needed “extras” that make life more fun. This is known as our Angel Fund.
- $100 can sponsor a Day of Stay for a Resident who has exhausted their personal funds.
No matter the size of your gift, your donation on Giving Tuesday is a valuable asset to our Residents and our community and we are truly grateful.