Main Building Apartments
Our Main Building Apartments come in a variety of floor plans. Residents appreciate maintenance-free living, proximity to the café and chapel as well as the convenience of daily Rosary, Mass, and Sunday interdenominational worship services. Most importantly, Residents at St. Anne’s become part of a close community of friends and neighbors with whom they can share their lives.
Services & Conveniences:
- Utilities (heat, air conditioning, electricity, water, sewer and trash removal)
- Standard cable service
- Membership at Hempfield Recreation Center for swimming, fitness classes and more
- Daily Rosary, Mass and Sunday interdenominational worship services in our main building
- Close proximity to Café Carmela
- Pets are welcome!
- Pets require a non-refundable entrance fee (per animal)
- Additional charges, per animal, are due each month
- Convenient parking in the outdoor lot or underground garage
- Full schedule of community events
- Weekly transportation to local grocery store
- Pastoral Care Services
- On-campus continuing care and rehabilitation, if needed
- There is a fee for each additional occupant
Come and see what our Main Building Apartments have to offer! Tours are available by appointment only. Call 717-285-6197 to schedule a visit!